CAD Bureau Southern Limited



Drawing Services

CAD Training AutoCAD Software Contact Us

CAD Help

Many CAD users, whether they be experienced or  complete beginners, have problems at some stage. CAD Bureau Southern have been asked several times for help with these problems and as a result have set up a Cad help service for subscribers.

The service is limited to 2D & 3D AutoCAD help releases 14 - 2004 and AutoCAD LT help releases 95 - 2005 only. We do not support any type of customisation (due to its nature), AutoLisp, VisualLisp, Active X and Visual Basic. We do not support other CAD packages or other Autodesk products.

Our CAD helpline packages are structured as follows;


Bronze: - Up to 5 queries per year via E-mail during office hours with an eight hour response. 25 per annum


Bronze Plus:- As above with immediate telephone support 50 per annum


Silver:- Up to 15 queries per year via E-mail during office hours with a four hour response. 50 per annum


Silver Plus:- As above with immediate telephone support 75 per annum


Gold Service:- Up to 30 queries via e-mail or telephone per year during office hours. Immediate response time  100 per annum


Platinum Service: As Gold but Up to 50 queries between 7am 10 pm seven days per week. 200 per annum

If for any reason we cannot answer a query we will refund your account by 2 per query for Bronze packages, 4 for Silver packages and by 6 for Gold & Platinum packages up to a maximum of 50% of the subscription fee or amount payable when cancellation refunds are involved..

Cancellation rates are charged as follows, Cancellation within the first month of subscription and less than 20% of queries used = 80% refund, 9-11 full months remaining or 20 % of queries used = 60% refund, 6-8 full months remaining or 40% of queries used = 45% refund, 3-5 full months remaining or 60% of queries used = 15% refund, less than 3 full months remaining or 80% of queries used = no refunds.

Unused queries will not be carried over to the next years subscription.

Click here for help with Templates

Please call us on 01206 366966 for a subscription form or click Here to e-mail a request for a subscription form.


Terms of Use

Disclaimer Privacy Statement

Copyright 2003 CAD Bureau Southern Limited
Last modified: May 06, 2004